1. Used for X-ray radiography in wards, especially in orthopaedic wards.
2. Single focus point, high voltage silicon stack full-wave rectification.
3. kV, mA and s capacity interlocking control system, overload indicating system.
4. Wired manual exposure & remote control exposure
5. Sound and light indication during the course of exposure.
|Main Technical Specifications|
|Power Supply||Voltage||Single Phase AC 180~240V|
|Frequency||50 Hz |
|Current (Max., instantaneous)||<20A|
|Power capacity||greater than 5.5kvA|
|Internal resistance of power supply wire ≤1Ω|
|Maximum rated capacity||Current(mA)||Voltage (kvp)||Exposure time(s)|
| Timer||0.08s to 6.3s, in 20 shifts, electronic type|
| Max distance from tube focus to the ground ||≥1820 mm|
| Min distance from tube focus to the ground||≤550 mm|
| Remote control exposure distance||≥ 6m|
| Max. exposure field ||350×350 mm (when distance between X-ray tube focus and film is 650 mm)|
| Max. exposure field ||450×450 mm / when distance 1000mm|
| Specification of x ray tube||XD1-3/100, stationary anode, focus 2.3 x 2.3|