Chison color doppler for vet use
Advanced technologies 4D ultrasound machine,Trolley CHISON ultrasound QBit 6 vet color doppler for vet useSpecification:
The QBit allows one-touch user-adjusted contrast resolution based upon differences in tissue density.
Enhance, Normal, and Suppress settings increase or decrease contrast resolution, based on the tissue type and user preference.
1.Compared to the traditional dual-beam former on most ultrasound machines, the QBit uses quad-beam technology for ultrasound
2. Doubles the volume of signals received over traditional methods, increasing image resolution and generating more accurate
3.Produces higher frame rates, ensuring better diagnostic confidence and efficiency, especially for moving organs.
1. FHI is an innovative harmonic imaging technology that uses multiple transmission and receiving methods based on the patients'
size and weight. This allows the QBit to maintain image resolution when imaging larger patients.
2. Traditional Tissue Harmonics and Phased Harmonics compromise image quality and resolution when penetration is increased.
3. Chison's FHI technology greatly improves diagnostic abilities and clinical confidence in larger, difficult-to-image patients.
* This adaptive color detection technology can automatically adjust the assessment of color signal and noise according to
* As a result, color sensitivity of low-velocity flow is significantly enhanced.
AUTO IMT FUNCTION
Automatically traces the intima, and measures the thickness of the intima. This allows you to measure the intima faster, more
easily and more accurately.
With Super Needle, clinicians can see needle inside tissue more clearly during medical procedures.Needle angle up to ±30°
|Name||Chison Color doppler|